What's new

iPhone 6S/6S Plus Cases.

Which case you go for?. I just ordered the spigen crystal clear case for now
I went for this one
Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus Case - Metal Red

It states it fits the 6S so I hope it does.

I went for this one
Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus Case - Metal Red

It states it fits the 6S so I hope it does.
I contacted spigen support this morning & and they confirmed there 6 plus case range will fit the 6s plus.

I heard the metal bumper with your case can cause reception issues, I've stayed away for now. Let me know how you get on

I contacted spigen support this morning & and they confirmed there 6 plus case range will fit the 6s plus.

I heard the metal bumper with your case can cause reception issues, I've stayed away for now. Let me know how you get on
Thanks for that, Good to have it verified.

Yes I will be happy to let you know, I have had metal bumpers before, In fact I always get metal bumpers and they do tend to knock your bars down a little but its never given me a problem.

I'm liking the look of this one.
283f989c24e25fe0ceecd952a4ab07b4.jpg

I'm liking the look of this one.
283f989c24e25fe0ceecd952a4ab07b4.jpg
That looks really nice, I like how metal bar goes across the bottom, Thing is if you order it and it doesn't fit you can return for a full refund as they are stating its for 6S.
They are a very good company too.

Yea, I like the black & red combo. Plus it's the same colours as my favourite football team(Manchester United) :)

Reading up again on the differences in 6 Plus and 6S Plus, Apparently the 0.1 mm extra is equivalent to a hair, If thats true then most 6 Plus cases should fit the 6S.

Yea, I like the black & red combo. Plus it's the same colours as my favourite football team(Manchester United) :)
You have to have it then ;)

Ordered it via mobile fun [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading up again on the differences in 6 Plus and 6S Plus, Apparently the 0.1 mm extra is equivalent to a hair, If thats true then most 6 Plus cases should fit the 6S.
We should be ok then

Ordered it via mobile fun [emoji16]

Great, Let us know what you think to it.

Mine arrived in two days with just the cheapest postage.

My Spigen case had a design fault so I had to send it back, I'm now looking at this X-Doria bumper which is very close in style to the Seidio bumper I had on my 6.
91PjaxBup1L._SL1500_.jpg

81VgtE7wBvL._SL1500_.jpg

815TFCLBsBL._SL1500_.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm really loving this X-Doria bumper.
Looks and feels good, Slight drop in signal strength but nothing alarming.
It says it's for iPhone 6 Plus but it's fits the S model too.

Gooseberry makes cute cases
I have a wallet case (flip case actually that holds two cards...) and love this ordering
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443786952.685221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk