What's new

iPhone 6S/6S Plus Cases.

I am getting the Rose gold of course 6s plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 22850 View attachment 22849 I'm really loving this X-Doria bumper.
Looks and feels good, Slight drop in signal strength but nothing alarming.
It says it's for iPhone 6 Plus but it's fits the S model too.

Even though I like this year's version of the Apple Leather case (European Leather),
WOW I really like this one...Humm I might have to invest.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Even though I like this year's version of the Apple Leather case (European Leather),

It is really nice, I got it in Silver too.

The only thing I found is that the catch is really secure, So much so that it takes a bit of pressure to open and close it but this makes it a good fit and I think after a while the rubber inner part will compress down a bit making it easier.

The only thing I found is that the catch is really secure, So much so that it takes a bit of pressure to open and close it but this makes it a good fit and I think after a while the rubber inner part will compress down a bit making it easier.
Oh okay [emoji106]...Good to know

So fAr I have two tech 21s, and a tough armor. The rest are just old iPhone 6 cases, I haven't decided on which "Apple" cases to get yet.

I decided to go with the Speck Candy Shell grip Black and Gray version

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445466922.641405.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

I don't see any increase in siZe but I do feel a better grip when I grab the phone to place from one case to the other just more solid.
Only difference I've noticed lol

I'll google it! I ordered casemate sheer glam seen pics of the rose gold w it looked pretty. I'll look it up

Love this case lol
I get bored but this is a pretty one w the rose gold behind

nice case.. I have a screen protector on my phone and just haven't had some luck with secondary cases.. either I have the case and don't have a shield vice versa..