What's new

iPhone 6S/6S Plus Cases.

View attachment 22850 View attachment 22849 I'm really loving this X-Doria bumper.
Looks and feels good, Slight drop in signal strength but nothing alarming.
It says it's for iPhone 6 Plus but it's fits the S model too.

I was inspired by PoisonIvy so I ordered this Red Bumper Seidio Tetra Pro case. It also has a TPU clear back.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446198441.793795.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

I was inspired by PoisonIvy so I ordered this Red Bumper Seidio Tetra Pro case. It also has a TPU clear back.

View attachment 23548

I love the Seidio bumpers but they didn't have anything for the 6S Plus at the time I was looking to order, Let us know what you think to it.

I love the Seidio bumpers but they didn't have anything for the 6S Plus at the time I was looking to order, Let us know what you think to it.

Will do. It's on the mail truck and should be here around 4PM. I almost his last stop [emoji849][emoji35][emoji31]

How about a GOOD wallet case w a wristlet I'm looking for something pretty and that fits EVerything (not a flip case) something that'll fit all my things. I'm going to look for that now this is girly and looking for something polka dots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My latest delivery was my 6S Plus, It was just after 5pm, Long day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446239068.431113.jpg

Addictive lol
I have the spigen slim and love it but lost my kicks stand... Thought of tough armor but have otterbox commuter...
I want just the silicone to mix and match the shell

View attachment 23559
Addictive lol
I have the spigen slim and love it but lost my kicks stand... Thought of tough armor but have otterbox commuter...
I want just the silicone to mix and match the shell

Ahhh, YES you do. LOL [emoji12]