What's new

iPhone 6 Home Button clicking and stiff :)

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that when I didn't use my home button for some time, it would be a little stiff the first time I would press it. It would also make a louder clicking noise than it did when I first received it.
So...
I went to the Apple Store to see if they could do anything about it. They told me it would take 30 minutes to replace the display. 30 minutes (and a cup of Starbucks) later, the Geniuses at Apple told me there was something wrong with their displays and they've given me a brand new iPhone because its still under warranty. Umm. Sure. Okay. Thanks.
And now I have a new phone. Not the worst trip to the Apple store. :)

I noticed that when I didn't use my home button for some time, it would be a little stiff the first time I would press it. It would also make a louder clicking noise than it did when I first received it.
So...
I went to the Apple Store to see if they could do anything about it. They told me it would take 30 minutes to replace the display. 30 minutes (and a cup of Starbucks) later, the Geniuses at Apple told me there was something wrong with their displays and they've given me a brand new iPhone because its still under warranty. Umm. Sure. Okay. Thanks.
Nice result :)

So...
Much better than a repaired iPhone! Let us know if the home button on the replacement iPhone works properly.

Its great! Nope, the new phone works great! I'm half convinced that the stiffness of the home button on the first iphone was my own doing. Probably like operating my phone while I was really sweaty or something.