What's new

iPhone 6 availability?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
Do you think the i6 are readily available at the AT&T store after the 19th or few days after?

I would check at your local ATT store, but with the way the phone has sold so far I would not expect there to be many, and if there are people will be quick to buy them, cant hurt to try though

Yeah I could've pre-ordered but I'm going abroad on the 24th, I figured not enough time for delivery. I'll check the stores and hopefully have it in stock.

pre orders will take much longer then the 24th now, unless youre going away for a long time... on the day will be very hard to get one, but not impossible, so its always worth a try

Here in the UK once the stock has gone on release day at Apple stores there is no more for a long time, I'm not sure if its the same at phone shops but i don't like being locked into a providers network.

I'll be gone for a while, I'm hoping to get one to give to my relative. If not, I'll get one when I come back.

Yeah, the problem where to buy a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus after they hit the stores will be the same as one year ago when the iPhone 5S was released.

In 2013 I was in the US for holidays and did a roadtrip with my girlfriend. While coming through different places in California I was searching for an iPhone 5S for my father in each place. It was really annoying to check the availability information of each store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, I have a dilemma. I plan toget iPhone 6 plus from AT&T. Should it bean easy task to unlock it orI need towait till the contract will finish? Help, I'd like to unlock it immediately aftergetting

Even if you get it unlocked, you're still under contract to AT&T for two years. AT&T won't unlock it until the contract is up.

Why not just get it from Apple? As far as I know, all of their phones are unlocked. I upgraded to the iPhone 5 a few years ago at the Apple store. 6 months later switch it to a GSM carrier. No issues.