What's new

128GB iPhone 6

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been confirmed that there will be a 128GB configuration in both the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6+. They'll be available on the 19th with pre orders on the 12th.

I'll be pre-ordering a 6+ in 128GB for sure. Wish I could place the order now!

So happy that apple added a 128gb model, will be buying the 6 and pre ordering, depending on the shipping times

He he, I have automatic sharing of files from my iPad and my iPhone has no space left on it so 128gb would be perfect... I don't see myself using it all, but I rather more space then not enough

I will buying from the uk, just need to see how much buying it outright from apple will be.

Turns out all those pics from ages ago where real, some one must be selling secrets for lots of cash... It does looks good though.

Thanks Greg, I had a look as soon as it was up and running, iPhone 6 is actually £10 cheaper here than 5s was last year.

I'm looking at the Gold iPhone 6 128GB right now, but thats subject to change once I see the devices in person.

I'm glad that they finally introduced a 128gb iPhone, but they should also have dropped the 16gb version and kept the 32gb version. I assume they kept the 16gb version in order to have a lower entry level price for the iPhone 6.

I was wondering why they dropped the 32 and kept the 16? seemed weird to me

I figured it was a money thing. People may have been more prone to buying a 32GB besides the next size up (64GB). This way, someone thinks "16GB isn't enough, better spring for the 64GB model".

I'll go ahead and grab the 128GB model personally. The monthly cost shouldn't be too high with Verizons edge plan.

I figured it was a money thing. People may have been more prone to buying a 32GB besides the next size up (64GB). This way, someone thinks "16GB isn't enough, better spring for the 64GB model".

I'll go ahead and grab the 128GB model personally. The monthly cost shouldn't be too high with Verizons edge plan.

They should of dropped the 16 and kept the 32, but I am also going to be getting the 128gb model as my iPad is also 128 and I have automatic share on, so all my files try to share and ive filled up my 64GB as I download endless apps/games and even though I have a decent camera, I use my iPhone more for photos and video :D 128 will be perfect