What's new

iPhone 6

Ive only got this pic at theminent
ybepahaq.jpg
Kinda off topic but I am having a hard time posting pics from my new iPhone. Can you please tell me how you did it cause I am starting to feel really dumb.

Please help me with my dilema.
I've bought my Iphone 6 couple of weeks ago from ishop and week ago I've got a present - Ipad mini 3.
I started using both, but I also start feeling that Ipad mini is redundant device for me. When Iphone's screen became bigger, I do not need my Ipad mini so much.
And yes, I still have an opportunity to return my ipad mini and be fully refunded. Should I stay just with my iphone 6?
What do you think?

Please help me with my dilema.
I've bought my Iphone 6 couple of weeks ago from ishop and week ago I've got a present - Ipad mini 3.
I started using both, but I also start feeling that Ipad mini is redundant device for me. When Iphone's screen became bigger, I do not need my Ipad mini so much.
And yes, I still have an opportunity to return my ipad mini and be fully refunded. Should I stay just with my iphone 6?
What do you think?
That's something only you can make the final decision on but if you find that you're not using the iPad Mini 3 you should at least consider whether or not you want to keep it.

Kinda off topic but I am having a hard time posting pics from my new iPhone. Can you please tell me how you did it cause I am starting to feel really dumb.

The easiest way is to use Tapatalk! The good thing is that it is available for several platforms iOS, Android and Windows.

Sometimes you have to tap the upload a file button, located at the bottom of your post as you're writing it, several times before the pop up giving you the choice of take a photo or photo library appears. When it does chose one of the options and when the photo finishes uploading, move the cursor to where you want the picture and tap the full image button. After the photo is inserted into the post, press the post reply button.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Got a little story I thought I would share.
An Antiques dealer friend ordered iPhone 6 plus from his carrier but they sent him iPhone 6 by mistake so he went to the phone shop to exchange it, Once there he saw the plus and realised it was far too big for him so kept the iPhone 6 and is very happy with it.
A happy accident.