What's new

iPhone 5S / IOS7 compatible jailbreak tweaks list ?

Blueimac

Reaction score
after having my iPhone 5S for about a month now and finally having a chance to jail break it I'm not finding any apps that will work so far or that have been updated to work with IOS7/iPhone 5S --other than iCleaner Pro which is working perfectly ... So I was wondering if anyone has compiled a list or could share their experiences so far on which jailbreak apps have been updated and will work ?

so far I've tried ---

• Winterboard: it installs, but won’t install themes.
  • iFile: installs but registration fails

I meant a more personal list, I've seen the spread sheet and unless you want to spend days playing hit or miss ....people who post only a link without actually saying anything shouldn't bother at all

It's maintained on a daily basis by me. I separate the tweaks that are 100% MS dependent from ones that are reliant from ones that are completely independent. The original of this list is not updated/maintained upon a package's release/update. The list was tested from top to bottom on an iPad 2,3,4,Mini, iPhone 4S/5/5S and iPod Touch 5th Gen.

Compare it to the original and see the changes made that she hasn't included.

Willerz2 could you put a date and time the spreadsheet was last updated by you.

And thanks for all the information and help you provide!

To jailbreak or not to jailbreak that is the question. I think I'm going to wait about 6 months and let my iphone 5s get old

To jailbreak or not to jailbreak that is the question. I think I'm going to wait about 6 months and let my iphone 5s get old

The only thing I worry about with waiting too long is if apple fixes the jailbreak on an update between now and then. Theoretically as long as you don't update you would be fine but if for some reason you needed to refresh to the latest os you could be up the creek. I know sometimes things just don't go right and the only fix is a fresh os install.

The only thing I worry about with waiting too long is if apple fixes the jailbreak on an update between now and then. Theoretically as long as you don't update you would be fine but if for some reason you needed to refresh to the latest os you could be up the creek. I know sometimes things just don't go right and the only fix is a fresh os install.

As long as you're currently running on a copy of iOS 7 that has the TouchID bypasses/bugs fixed (just for security reason, there's no constraint saying you HAVE to be on 7.0.3 or 7.0.4), and by the time you choose to jailbreak 7.1 has been released, you can still run ILEX RAT to wipe your device clean after a jailbreak and essentially start "fresh", which is as close as it gets to jailbreaking clean. I haven't had the liberty to fully test ILEX RAT on A7, but I'd say that there shouldn't be an issue since it's just a reversal of directories. Maybe we'll see an ILEX RAT update, but the current version should be fully compatible with A7.