What's new

iOS 7 Cydia Compatibility List

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a list of a few Cydia tweaks and apps that shows whether or not they're supported on iOS 7. It does show the version of the app/tweak where it starts to support iOS 7. Basically if an app isn't iOS 7 supported, naturally, it won't work on the iPhone 5S, iPad Air and the iPad Mini with Retina Display for those that plan on asking that. Basically this list will be semi-useless once iOS 7 is fully supported by all tweaks and apps that are designed or updated for iOS 7 support. Of course, not every tweak will be upgraded for iOS 7 support, or, a different version of the package will be released to be made specifically for iOS 7, such as how Springtomize 2 is for iOS 5 & 6 only, and Springtomize 3 is for iOS 7 only.

This list is not a complete list, but is a list of the major/noticeable/sought after/actively updated packages. If you have any recommendations for the list, feel free to leave a comment below, or leave a comment on the Google Document itself.

Note that this does NOT include pirate apps or tweaks. Buy and pay for what the developers deserve. You will NOT get any support in our forums regarding piracy of any kind.

iOS 7 Cydia Packages Compatibility List

Last edited:
I had a tweak that when in an app I could drag from the screen bottom up and it would close the app to the dock. I can't find it now :( anyone know the name)

I had a tweak that when in an app I could drag from the screen bottom up and it would close the app to the dock. I can't find it now :( anyone know the name)

Zephyr possibly.

This has been updated for iOS 7 as the iOS 6 list was made private by the owner, and because Evasi0n7 is the most current jailbreak.

ThanXx for sharinG>>3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk