What's new

iPhone 5s Display does not work

witas97

Reaction score
Hi, after the fall of the iPhone 5s has stopped displaying the image although the backlight is working normally and the phone starts up, it sounds / vibrates. I tried to play settings by uploading iOS. One time when we tried to turn on the phone the logo was displayed and faded while charging. Display works well because I checked on another. Does anyone have any idea what else to do with the phone?

First you might try performing a reset. Hold power and home button and see if you get Apple logo to show. Then You could try to place it into DFU mode by holding power and home button and keep holding until phone asks to be plugged into iTunes. Neither of these are sure guarantees, and you may have already tried them. But never hurts to try. Good luck and hope you are able to get it working.

The problem is that I already tried with DFU mode, iTunes connected to the phone and played it but still did not help, after playing the phone starts up, it is called and I can tune it, but you can see that it is only black screen.

If DFU mode doesn’t work you have a hardware fault in your iPhone. Have you had a diagnostic done at the Genius Bar in a nearby Apple Store.

I tried to run the phone without the battery and started to display a white screen with strips, but the battery connection was showing up and the apple was off and finally the backlit black screen.