What's new

Iphone 5??? THINK!!!!

So we are all confused, you are the only one here who has his head on his shoulders? Do you know how arrogant, ridiculous and self-centred you sound?
You are not voicing your opinion, you are preaching, you think you are a kind of Prophet and we have to listen and believe.
My friend just go back to sleep.

Actually, no. If I thought I were some kind of Prophet, i'd call myself Steve Jobs.

I was stating the way I saw it, having years of experience in the IT field. Been dealing with tech stuff since Apple was being run out of a garage.

No preaching or even voicing an opinion, simply stating how Apple has done things in the past. Heck, it's not like I had those release dates memorized; I looked them up on Wikipedia.

To summarize my entire post, all I am saying is that Apple doesn't always give a lot of lead time with their announcements. Oftentimes, the first hint the general public has that a new Apple product is coming out is literally hours before it is available.

OK, let's wait and see, we'll get back to you.

Ok guys everybody needs to settle down before this thread spirals out if control.
Everybody knows the rules so let's try to keep it decent.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0) Moderator @ iPhoneforum staff