What's new

IPhone 5 protective case?

iphone case can be very hard to choose from. since they are trendy and stylish you can overlook the durability thus should consult widely before making a purchase.

If you want a great protective leather case for your iPhone 5, you should check this brand.

iPhone leather cases iPad leather sleeve covers handmade and designed by Atelier PALL
I have mine from a distressed brown leather that looks fantastic.

$iphone_leather_sleeve_brown_tan_1__62598.1350484829.1000.1000.jpg

I bought the Amazon one and I have to say i'm quite pleased... alhtough all covers still hide the nice design so its kinda annoying :(

I'm still waiting on my iPhone 5 upgrade, but from what i've seen out there they're definitely making the protective cases stronger and stronger. I can't stand the clear screen protectors. Somehow, I always end up with bubbles on my screen after a few weeks no matter who puts it on.

I'm digging the otter box defender, history has proven that I brake phones so protecting this amazing device is a no brainier, especially since I'm in remodeling. The new defender, IMO, is the best to date. It seems a little thinner, the rubber is firmer and the screen protector is very responsive, prob because it sits flush with the screen unlike previous models Ive owned. I paid $49 at Verizon but have seen them as low as mid thirties on the big A. I plan on getting something lower profile for weekends but during work week gotta have protection. Oh and the clip that comes with the def is killer, I keep it attached to my truck visor for navigating and out of habit stick it there upon entering the vehicle. One more point, the rubber outer shell on past def has been super grippy making it a pain to stick in your pocket, not so with the new ones. The rubber is rigid and less sticky so it's no prob sliding it in a back pocket. Hope this helps someone.