What's new

iPhone 4S cases with built-in screen protector

mmaann1122

Reaction score
Hey guys. So in May I got a iPhone 4S and purchased a otterbox defender series. Since ive had my phone I've had to replace the case twice. So other than the otterbox defender, what case do y'all recommended. I want a case with a built in screen protector and something that has the same or almost the same protection/quality as the otterbox. Please help!!

Last edited:

Silverado8405

Reaction score
Look at life proof. Water resistant, dust resistant and has the built in screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

mmaann1122

Reaction score
Well, the reason I didn't want a lifeproof case is because, I listen to music almost all day. And I wouldn't want to have to carry the extra piece to listen to music with. Plus, I heard that if you lose any of the pieces the case isn't waterproof really anymore.

OP
M

mmaann1122

Reaction score
The new armor series looks great! I hope the silicone doesn't become as loose as the one on the defender.

Silverado8405

Reaction score
Well, the reason I didn't want a lifeproof case is because, I listen to music almost all day. And I wouldn't want to have to carry the extra piece to listen to music with. Plus, I heard that if you lose any of the pieces the case isn't waterproof really anymore.

I gave the life proof a shot for a week and I hated it because of the reasons you mention above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions