What's new

Iphone case

I just pickup the Lifeproof case. I went with that case, because living on New England it rain and snow here a lot and I just did the water test and it passed. I am very impressed if fact I went out and purchased a Lifeproof case for my IPad 4 as well... My only complaint is a lot of times when I am on the phone the person on the other end say they can't hear me

I have not had any problems with the other person hearing me using my Lifeproof case for my phone. I also use a Bluetooth, the Plantronics Legend. But with or without the Bluetooth I have had no issues.

I have not had any problems with the other person hearing me using my Lifeproof case for my phone. I also use a Bluetooth, the Plantronics Legend. But with or without the Bluetooth I have had no issues.

I had a lifeproof case and no one can hardly hear me that's why I switched to outterbox

Everyone is raving over the Otter Box case. I personally prefer the sleek flip cases with screen covers. They're more convenient and intuitive. I personally wouldn't spend more than $12 on a case. The brick and mortars will rob you blind. Save money and go on eBay.

I have been using the Cath Kidston case for my iPhone 5, which is the most elegant, cost-effective and convenient way to protect your newest iPhone 5 screen and frame from fingerprints, scratches, dusts, bumps, dirt, grease, collisions and abrasion.