What's new

iPhone 4S Pre-Orders START TODAY! GET YOURS NOW! AT&T, Verizon, Sprint

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

Carriers are beginning to take pre-orders around the world for the iPhone 4S. As usual, the pre-order sites started to go down as soon as they went up so there was a bit of a struggle. But if you wish to have your iPhone 4S shipped to your door and not have to stand in overnight lines, this is the way to do it. Unfortunately, this year there is no pre-orders for in-store pickups so if you don't want to wait for the mail man, you're just going to have to wait in line like the rest of us. Overnights for the iPhone 4S start as soon as next Wednesday, with most people arriving Thursday evening or night time.

So the question is, are you pre-ordering online? or are you waiting in line overnight?

AT&T:
AT&T | Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service
Verizon:
Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless
Sprint:
Cell Phones, Mobile Phones & Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint

Last edited by a moderator:
what about you phil?

I will pre order online, I never go to the store am too lazy lol

"As usual, the pre-order sites started to go down as soon as they went up so there was a bit of a struggle". - Absolute and utter BS! who's site and where? The CPU's for the clusters never went over 15%

I preordered already. After I receive the iPhone 4s how should I transfer my contacts, my notes, my passwords in my password app, etc. What about my apps I purchased for my iPhone 4, will I be able to download them on the 4s for free?

My boyfriend pre-orderd one for me too....:iphone4vert: