What's new

Iphone 4s Mic problems (water damaged slightly)

Curt_52x

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im new to the site and looking for some help or ideas in what do with my 4s mic problems. So i recently dropped my iphone in a bath tub that was starting to fill. Luckly only the bottom half of the iphone got wet. I instantly took the back cover over and placed it deep into a bowl of rice with the battery separate. Two days later i took out and put it back to together and everything works fine except for the mic. The loud speaker mic still works fine. Just the normal mic. I have already switched out the whole charging port and the mic it's self from my wife's phone and still nothing. All of the connections seem tight. What else do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance. Curt.

Hi Curt...sorry about the mishap with your phone. You have certainly come to the right place, lots of great members here to help!

Welcome to the Forum!! So glad that you joined us and hope that you gain a lot of good info here.

Remember that using the Search Function may help you find answers to many of your questions that others have asked before.

We recommend that you also familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Enjoy and Best Wishes!