What's new

Iphone 4S lagging during phone calls

aRia16

Reaction score
My Iphone 4S started to lagged few days ago.

I tried to make a phone calls, its connected but after I ended the call, it take a longer time to end it. And when I press the "Phone" button the call is somehow still connected although the receiver's phone is not ringing. I have to close the app by pressing the button. After that only I am able to make another phone call. Can someone help me how to solve this problem???

Does it related to rain? Can Iphone become lag because of the rain? Because the day before my Iphone 4S was lag, I was taking pictures of my outdoor work in the rain.

Man you are brave. What i can suggest you to do is to hard reset it a couple of time to see if it will cure that issue. if not then you can try to use you insurance if possible after doing a factory restore and with no avail.

How to perform hard reset??? Sorry I'm kindda new with Iphone

aRia16 said:
How to perform hard reset??? Sorry I'm kindda new with Iphone

hold both home and power until it goes black and the apple logo appears. ignore the slider to power off. just keep holding.

Man you are brave. What i can suggest you to do is to hard reset it a couple of time to see if it will cure that issue. if not then you can try to use you insurance if possible after doing a factory restore and with no avail.

I have tried hard reset few times but its still the same. Any other idea how to solve this?