What's new

Iphone 5 adding 3rd party unknown during calls

soundguru

Reaction score
Hey,
I saw 1 other threas but with no help. So, the other day my iphone 5 would add a unknown caller to my already outgoing call. For instance, I called my sister and was talking to her then look down and it added another call that was unknown, it ended both calls when I ended the phone. It has done this several times. What is this?

Thanks, and sometimes I get really staticy calls but this looked norm with this phone.

Try performing a restore. I've had a case like this last week at work where one of my colleagues would make a call, and it'll pop up an "Unknown" but the counter stays at 00:00 just like the other thread that you viewed. I took the SIM out, did a restore, and backed it up for her and it hasn't shown an signs of it coming back yet.

Try performing a restore. I've had a case like this last week at work where one of my colleagues would make a call, and it'll pop up an "Unknown" but the counter stays at 00:00 just like the other thread that you viewed. I took the SIM out, did a restore, and backed it up for her and it hasn't shown an signs of it coming back yet.

Thanks guys, it just really freaked me out, I didn't know if someone had somehow gotten my phone and put something on it for some strange reason.

Okay. I more question, sometimes when I get a pic sent to me it won't load so I have too put it in my camera roll then go into my pics just to see it?

Won't load is in if you tap on it it doesn't expand? Or that it just doesn't come/pop up in your Messages.app

It click on a pic from a text, and it just continues to load and load and never does. So I can option to put it in my camera roll so then I go in there and can view it. Think this phone is a piece of junk