What's new

Missing Inbound Phone Calls

DallasFan

Reaction score
Sometimes, my phone will ring - iPhone 13 - and I won't hear it. I missed two calls the other day. The phone was in my pocket , but I never heard it ring. Both of the numbers were in my phone book, and had caller ID, so it is not like they were unknown.

I have had other phone calls ring just fine.

Why am I missing them?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone....

Thanks

Sometimes, my phone will ring - iPhone 13 - and I won't hear it. I missed two calls the other day. The phone was in my pocket , but I never heard it ring. Both of the numbers were in my phone book, and had caller ID, so it is not like they were unknown.

I have had other phone calls ring just fine.

Why am I missing them?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone....

Thanks
Have you got the alert sounds set at maximum? And Change Alert Sounds with Buttons switched off?

Have you got the alert sounds set at maximum? And Change Alert Sounds with Buttons switched off?
Yes The volume was down to about 20 percent but moved it up to 50 percent

As long as I have your attention. Why is my phone set to automatic downloads and upgrades. But it never upgrades. I have to do it manually

Thanks

As long as I have your attention. Why is my phone set to automatic downloads and upgrades. But it never upgrades. I have to do it manually

Thanks
Have you got a reliable internet connection? The phone does need to be plugged in and on line to automatically update.

Thanks

Have you got a reliable internet connection? The phone does need to be plugged in and on line to automatically update.

Yeah, it is reliable, and I keep it on the charger at night.

i have set up my iphone to flash because I don’t always hear calls Open the Settings app, tap Accessibility, then tap Audio/Visual. Turn on LED Flash for Alerts.
Also know that from time to time I get calls from a friend that hang up before I can answer. I assume it was accidental on their part or a glitch in the cell system.