What's new

Iphone 4s jb

JetLife

Reaction score
Once I jb my phone with the untethered jb, if I want to sync just my photos, music or apps with my iTunes, will I still be able to do so? Or will I have to re-jb my phone each time I want to sync it? I know not to download any new iOS software, i just want to sync. Thanks guys

JetLife said:
Once I jb my phone with the untethered jb, if I want to sync just my photos, music or apps with my iTunes, will I still be able to do so? Or will I have to re-jb my phone each time I want to sync it? I know not to download any new iOS software, i just want to sync. Thanks guys

Of course, your iPhone is still fully integrated w/ iTunes and there's no need to perform the Jailbreak again after a sync.

Sweet, I just jb my 4s. It went smooth and was much faster than every said. With the a5 processor I haven't noticed any loss of speed. Cydia is fast too!! Love it

With the 4s jb I thought read somewhere that I need to download only packages that say they work with the 4s. Is This true?

With the 4s jb I thought read somewhere that I need to download only packages that say they work with the 4s. Is This true?

No. Generally speaking, you just need to ensure that the tweaks and such you download work on iOS 5.0.1. It's the OS, not the phone.

Marilyn