What's new

Iphone 4s fm transmitter

Cain01

Reaction score
What's the best fm transmitter sound quality wise?? Would the battery and transmitter case he the way to go? I don't care about a price. Well kind of.

Thanks. Any help greatly appreciated.

I ve heard that broadcasting something in the FM frequency band is not very legal and can have some issues if you disturb the broadcast of the on-air licensed channel. So be careful in such things!

I hav never heard of that informations, I am using a fm transmitter with solar power, so don''t care about battery issues. It is a fm transmitter with 1200mAh battery

Last edited by a moderator:
peterthomas said:
I ve heard that broadcasting something in the FM frequency band is not very legal and can have some issues if you disturb the broadcast of the on-air licensed channel. So be careful in such things!

That is an FCC law. But something so small for the iPhone is not an issue. Most XM/Sirius Sat radio car kits come with these. You're thinking major FM broadcasts without the proper license..

What's the best fm transmitter sound quality wise?? Would the battery and transmitter case he the way to go? I don't care about a price. Well kind of.

Thanks. Any help greatly appreciated.

I had heard that FM transmitters were not as good, so I've been using a cassette adapter (Monster) and it works wonderfully. However, I decided to try out a bluetooth device (Motorola Roadster 2) in my car, which does us an FM transmitter and it works "OK". Scratchy sometimes. But the device gives you the option to locate a better signal.

I am using TuneLink Auto FM transmitters, it's sound quality is also good.The cigarette-lighter-adapter device is among the only FM transmitters that doesn't require cables to use. I am happy with it. So you can make a try of it.