Iphone 4s fm transmitter

Discussion in 'iPhone Talk' started by Cain01, May 23, 2012.

1. Cain01

Cain01 New Member

What's the best fm transmitter sound quality wise?? Would the battery and transmitter case he the way to go? I don't care about a price. Well kind of.

Thanks. Any help greatly appreciated.

2. peterthomas

peterthomas New Member

I ve heard that broadcasting something in the FM frequency band is not very legal and can have some issues if you disturb the broadcast of the on-air licensed channel. So be careful in such things!

3. camera

camera New Member

I hav never heard of that informations, I am using a fm transmitter with solar power, so don''t care about battery issues. It is a fm transmitter with 1200mAh battery

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  4. DRad2003

DRad2003 Member

That is an FCC law. But something so small for the iPhone is not an issue. Most XM/Sirius Sat radio car kits come with these. You're thinking major FM broadcasts without the proper license..

5. xrayeyes

xrayeyes Well-Known Member

I had heard that FM transmitters were not as good, so I've been using a cassette adapter (Monster) and it works wonderfully. However, I decided to try out a bluetooth device (Motorola Roadster 2) in my car, which does us an FM transmitter and it works "OK". Scratchy sometimes. But the device gives you the option to locate a better signal.

6. Brodieliam

Brodieliam New Member

I am using TuneLink Auto FM transmitters, it's sound quality is also good.The cigarette-lighter-adapter device is among the only FM transmitters that doesn't require cables to use. I am happy with it. So you can make a try of it.