What's new

Iphone 4S car mount & hard case

teejayh

Reaction score
New user here. We just ordered new 16 & 32gb Iphone 4S'. I had an original Droid for the last 2 years but decided to get Iphones for me and the Mrs (and 2 college kids too for next month). Anyway, I loved having my droid in my jeep. I plan to use the Iphone there too as we travel a lot and wanted to know what everyone is using for a car mount? The mount should take into consideration that we will probably have the Iphone protected with some type of Otterbox or some type of hard case.
Any suggestions on the mount or the case? FYI, my jeep is equipped with an HD/Sirius Radio that has a port for the Iphone. Her car does not so we will just be using the headphone out jack to the radio Thanks and looking forward to your comments!

Made of premium cow skin, this Genuine Leather Folio Case is a double-duty protection system for your iPhone 4 / 4S. With ultra-premium handcrafted lambskin and suede interior it gives your precious iPhone 4 / 4S a perfect shelter for both the LCD screen and the body.

You won't find a more versatile acessory that provides both convenience and style.