What's new

iPhone 4S Car Mount

throgs

Reaction score
There are SO many car mounts out there, was wondering if you could recommend one to help narrow the selection.

I'd like for the iPhone 4S that could let me keep the iPhone in the Ottorbox Defender Case, allow me to easily see the GPS on it while driving, and if possible, let me charge it.

Do you recommend one which mounts to the dashboard or windshield?
Which do you use if not any below or recommend?

Car Dashboard Stand Mount Holder For iPhone 4 4G 3G 3GS | eBay

OR

iGrip Window and Dash Car Mount for iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

-x8G_3xoUH1045zTScqWYXbmUPgQODA9T_tSgvqi8ATSuvlL4P2bhwoRNGTCiF034vjrP43VjJ6VcpDEBfMMqyex176_h-vW4rad5tbU0cgtAy1QQbXSh8AHAfKhw4axt4DBUZUV3JzBayIy_IViI0CBjnH8Ni0LxV650yxw_uzWvpbs9q_ViIukaIHRGp13Lar7pYH_irCIlg0zr4P10oDgIHVaCkE8jg

I have one pretty much the same but if wont fit my phone if it has a case on it. Not sure if there are any out there that will fit a phone and case but if you do find one, I'd love to know. :)

I had one off eBay for about £3 I think that would be in the realm of $5. Has 2 adapters one suction mount and one dash mount that clips on the vent with room for your in car charger to be plugged in. It also has adjustable sides so if you have a bulky case it will still fit.

The only downfall with the case is that it is only designed to hold your phone in portrait mode. I use it for gps on my phone and also for music to my car stereo using aux.

I was looking for a cup holder model - here in California you cannot use the windshield mounts and my dash is not a smooth texture. I'd like to see how anyone likes one of these before ordering - and will they fit with my Defender on...

Arkon gooseneck attached to seat bolt and Pro Clip mount. Great combo and several options for iPhones.

That's what I use.

I agree Arkon Goose-neck is a great mount however they have changed their models and don't have to screw or bolt it in. They have flexible cup holder mounts including Lighter socket mounts that don't need bolts and screws.
I recently bought a flexible cup holder mount works great not that expensive compared to other brands out in the market. Included link below to arkon car mounts Goodluck.

Many Car Mounts to choose from for the iPhone 4

When driving on road,light can not leave from the front windshield,so the car mounts for iphone had better be placed on the windshield. Many choices out there,this is what I found maybe has not bad function,links followed,good luck!

REMOVED EXTERNAL LINKS.

Last edited by a moderator: