What's new

Iphone 4 untethered jailbreak is launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco

Reaction score
holy smokes, id be happy to. im struggling not having sbsettings and barrel.

please, please, please let it be true.:D

OP
P

prem1995

Reaction score
Go google and write that

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

loco

Reaction score
help us out prem..... can you give a link or something ? im not finding anything.

pandahou

Reaction score
Please don't be joking or talking bout that fastra1n thing.

Jmills87

Reaction score
The ONLY people that create iPhone jailbreaks are part of the iPhone-Dev team or Chronic-Dev team. When an untethered jailbreak is created you will hear about it from their websites/twitter before it's even released. If that doesn't happen and someone claims that an untethered jailbreak is released, they are lying. Simple as that.

In the off chance that some unknown person actually did release a working untethered jailbreak, the respected hackers would still post about it on their websites or their twitter. The moral of the story is unless you hear the news from someone reputable: musclenerd, i0n1c, ih8sn0w, comex, chpwn, etc. then it's a lie.

iCrank

Reaction score
Jmills87 said:
The ONLY people that create iPhone jailbreaks are part of the iPhone-Dev team or Chronic-Dev team. When an untethered jailbreak is created you will hear about it from their websites/twitter before it's even released. If that doesn't happen and someone claims that an untethered jailbreak is released, they are lying. Simple as that.

In the off chance that some unknown person actually did release a working untethered jailbreak, the respected hackers would still post about it on their websites or their twitter. The moral of the story is unless you hear the news from someone reputable: musclenerd, i0n1c, ih8sn0w, comex, chpwn, etc. then it's a lie.

True and I follow every last one of them on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions