What's new

iPhone 4 unlock

ElijahP

Reaction score
Hello!

I have an iPhone 4 and it's locked to O2 - uk.
I really want to unlock my iPhone, because I want to upgrade the iOS, but I can't upgrade it because I use a GEVEY ship (to get service from other carriers), so I really need to unlock it.

If i haven't explained it well, please ask me!

Can anyone help me with this please? I would really appreciate!

Thanks everybody! :)

If memory serves me right, I think O2 does it for free if you meet certain requirements

Which requirements?
I must say I'm really desperate to unlock it, I still have my iOS in 4.3.3 version :/

That I'm not entirely sure. You can call them up and ask and possible unlock it on the spot. If it's not free, I believe it's 10-30£ iirc

If you want to upgrade the ios go to nearest apple store and upgrade your ios easily.To unlock your iPhone4 you can visit this site ................ get the remote unlocking service and unlock your iPhone4 from o2 uk. This is best and safe unlocking method to unlock your iPhone4.

Last edited by a moderator:
jessitha said:
If you want to upgrade the ios go to nearest apple store and upgrade your ios easily.To unlock your iPhone4 you can visit this site ................. get the remote unlocking service and unlock your iPhone4 from o2 uk. This is best and safe unlocking method to unlock your iPhone4.

Never trust these kind of sites, they are all fake and after your money & IMEI to report your phone stolen and obtain your phone!

Many thanks,
Software

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to upgrade the ios go to nearest apple store and upgrade your ios easily.To unlock your iPhone4 you can visit this site ................ get the remote unlocking service and unlock your iPhone4 from o2 uk. This is best and safe unlocking method to unlock your iPhone4.

Please refrain from posting links and/or references to websites w/ paid Unlocking or Jailbreaking services.

Thomasjtsi said:
Please refrain from posting links and/or references to websites w/ paid Unlocking or Jailbreaking services.

If your iPhone is registered with Apple, no one is going to be able to report your phone as stolen and have it blacklisted and/or taken from you.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Please help!

So, I have an iPhone 4, version 6.0(10A403) and with 04.12.02 modem firmware. I really need to unlock it, how do I do that? It's jailbroken.

Thanks

Please help!

So, I have an iPhone 4, version 6.0(10A403) and with 04.12.02 modem firmware. I really need to unlock it, how do I do that? It's jailbroken.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules
: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.
iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure |Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking.

The only way to unlock an iPhone 4 on baseband 04.12.02 is to use an IMEI unlock. Depending on your country and carrier, they may offer an unlocking service for a small fee if you meet certain requirements. Or if you want to shop online, iPhoneForums does recommend ApplenBerry as they're a trustworthy and guaranteed site.