What's new

Internationaly unlocked???

I'm not sure & i don't want to get into a political arguement because most Greek Cypriots i've met (by most i mean 99.999%) Believe they are right & there's no other opinion.
As someone impartial i have my own opinions & i'd rather not get into it really.
It generally causes bad feeling.

no worries :) i have lots of tc friends as a greek cypriot myself.

any way what part of the north do you stay at?

Nice to hear you have friends in the North.
Your in the minority but glad to see it happens.
I'm in Alsanjak.
Nice house but the views aren't very good.
Plus not the best reception for my dongle.
I drink in Girne when i can afford it. Cyprus is just too expensive now. Both North and south.

Nice to hear you have friends in the North.
Your in the minority but glad to see it happens.
I'm in Alsanjak.
Nice house but the views aren't very good.
Plus not the best reception for my dongle.
I drink in Girne when i can afford it. Cyprus is just too expensive now. Both North and south.

yes it is, it is still cheaper in the north and our south is always filled with tc cars. your calling them by their turkish given names ;p Grine is Keryneia.

any way your right the minority on both sides. i cant wait to come home in 4 days. but in england they have all the electronics but for half the price of cyprus iphone 4 sim free was 1300 in cyprus but i got two for that in england sim free!!!! ps3 games are 70 euros!!!! 40 in england and for the new ones.

50mbit internet for less then i pay for 4mbit in cyprus!!!! its so stupid. jobs we get like 10 cents a year and its hard to get anything good, in england i have a job where i sit on ass all day and get 2 thousand a month :D at home as well, and bt now offer 40mbit internet with a 10mbit upload :O for 40 a month. in cyprus i pay 50 euros for 4mbit

and carriers, with o2 i get free unlimited 3g texts and 100 mins of calls all on pay as you go!!! you dont even get such good deals on contract in cyprus :(

but any way did you hear they are opening a new crossing on the 14th october i think it is?

Lol yeah Cyprus is a long way behind when it comes to providing services.
It's slightly cheaper up here but not much & it's still far behind most of europe.
I did hear they were opening another border crossing but i'm not sure where it is.
Do you know where?

Lol yeah Cyprus is a long way behind when it comes to providing services.
It's slightly cheaper up here but not much & it's still far behind most of europe.
I did hear they were opening another border crossing but i'm not sure where it is.
Do you know where?

yes its the Yeşilırmak/Limnitis crossing, that talat agreed to open and now eroglu is letting it open...

im going too much into politics lol

how much is the iphone in turkey? and do they have it sim free or is it locked to vodafone tr?

Hi
The Iphone 4 has not been launched officially in India as yet.
I have bought the IPHONE4 32 GB from the grey market trusting that its an officially Unlocked version & not a Jailbreak Version.
Is there any way, I can find out if its a genuine & Officially Unlocked Iphone4 & from where was it shipped from.
Does my phone carry an International Guarnatee , even if I dont have any cash receipts or any stamped guarantee card ???

No idea how much the phone is.
I think it's around 1600 TL wich is about 800 euro but not sure yet.
They said they could unlock mine so i'm guessing they have the ability to unlock most.
Not O2 however.

Hi
The Iphone 4 has not been launched officially in India as yet.
I have bought the IPHONE4 32 GB from the grey market trusting that its an officially Unlocked version & not a Jailbreak Version.
Is there any way, I can find out if its a genuine & Officially Unlocked Iphone4 & from where was it shipped from.
Does my phone carry an International Guarnatee , even if I dont have any cash receipts or any stamped guarantee card ???

you restore it and if it works then your good to go :) if it locks up then your screwed. or check your springboard for cydia because if thats installed it means it jailbroken or rock