What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

Thanks, it's called Weather Elements from cydia and it's FREE, yes, FREE!
Don't have graviboard, what does that do?

hi ya all.. i am a newbie..peeking in on your experts.. and..um.. hate to admit it..but i dont know how to take a screen shot and post it?..or..where to get cool themes

Here is my modified theme. Props to the creators.

Attachments

• $IMG_0294.jpg
    $IMG_0294.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 370
  • $IMG_0295.jpg
    $IMG_0295.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 400
hi ya all.. i am a newbie..peeking in on your experts.. and..um.. hate to admit it..but i dont know how to take a screen shot and post it?..or..where to get cool themes

Press the power and home button together at the same time. This will take a snapshot of your screen. Then go into your photo album and email the pics to yourself. You can then upload them on this site.

my iphone 4 wallpaper to match Gelaskins "all directions" sticker, i put on the back to protect from scratches! ;)
...and NO, the "Optimus" top bar is not related to the movie "Transformers" ... its similar to ORANGE operator but for portugal (P).
...and YES i meant to type "Chat" instead of "Call" for the 1º folder on my screen :)

direction.png

Last edited:
My status bar theme is going to be on cydia soon
it will be called StatusBoxed

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 377
  • $photo.JPG
    $photo.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 405
With slantedlock, how do I get it to change the wallpaper? When I check default, it's a black screen ... The 24HR clock works, but what do I type to put a photo I have in my camera roll?

How exactly do you change the theme on your iPhone? Does is have to be jailbroke/hacked?

How exactly do you change the theme on your iPhone? Does is have to be jailbroke/hacked?

yes you need to be jailbroken, then you can either get the app winterboard which helps you enable themes, or when you get real good at it you can just ssh into your phone and copy the themed files overtop of the apple files

Here my theme V2

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299001953.632671.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299001953.632671.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 404
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299001976.970800.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299001976.970800.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 458