What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

a6890ae8-a84a-782b.jpg

Check it out. My current set up. No dock, no page dots, no status bar, no spotlight search page, no nothin. Just one page full of apps and a sweet fully animated html5 wallpaper.
The wallpaper is one of many in the set known as "initsua z grid series". The icons are from a theme called uinique hd. I stripped down the theme to only include the icons since the animated wallpaper is very demanding along with my other tweaks and causes my phone to lag. I also created my own iconoclasm layout just for this wallpaper series. I made an 8x12 layout then used gridlock to be able to set my icons in a checkered pattern. Oh, I also use shrink. And if youre wondering, yes, my battery hates me :)

a6890ae8-a84a-782b.jpg

Check it out. My current set up. No dock, no page dots, no status bar, no spotlight search page, no nothin. Just one page full of apps and a sweet fully animated html5 wallpaper.
The wallpaper is one of many in the set known as "initsua z grid series". The icons are from a theme called uinique hd. I stripped down the theme to only include the icons since the animated wallpaper is very demanding along with my other tweaks and causes my phone to lag. I also created my own iconoclasm layout just for this wallpaper series. I made an 8x12 layout then used gridlock to be able to set my icons in a checkered pattern. Oh, I also use shrink. And if youre wondering, yes, my battery hates me :)

Well done! You always do a nice job with your themes. Can't wait to see what's next lol.

I like this! Lockscreen is an animated weather widget with a 5 day forecast also available.
The Home screen display is either digital, binary, analog clocks (of various designs) with/without a weather widget (animated/none animated) or just a clock/weather widget.
Icons roll across the screen when scrolling or you can use springjumps to just skip to the page you want (for people who don't know what springjumps is).
The dock is scrolling too.
Theme is a little too black and white so i used iNitsua icons ( i like that blue colour used in iNitsua, my favorite colour ). The sounds are ok and setup is fairly easy.

Attachments

• $Animated weather widget LS.jpg
    $Animated weather widget LS.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 391
  • $Animated weather widget 5 day forcast LS.jpg
    $Animated weather widget 5 day forcast LS.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 385
  • $Homescreen.jpg
    $Homescreen.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 404
continued from above

Attachments

• $Rolling icons.jpg
    $Rolling icons.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 393
  • $iNitsua icons.jpg
    $iNitsua icons.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 360
  • $Scrolling dock and rolling icons.jpg
    $Scrolling dock and rolling icons.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 367
That's sweet! I love the lockscreen! What's the name on that? Is that graviboard on there too?