What's new

iPhone 4 Screen Protectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love cases they make my iphone unique. i've founded an amazing case for iphone 4 and i've attached it(for who's interested to see it), but i don't know how to get it!

Attachments

• $WorkMateExtra-tough case for iPhone.jpg
    $WorkMateExtra-tough case for iPhone.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 425
I used to work for invisible shield. God, $40 is so worth it to get it on your iPhone. I've dropped my 3G so many times, even tried to scratch it with a knife (with invisible shield plastic on it) and NOTHING. Bad part is, after couple of months .. it starts to tear but you do have warranty on the invisible shield.

Since the 3G I haven't had anything on my screen. Kept my phone in pockets,holsters... Never got a scratch...I'm pretty impressed with the scratch resistance if the screen!

Does the new screen protector for iPhone 4 have the same rubbery feel to it? I've tried one way back in my iPhone 2G years (yes, 2G) but didn't like the feel. Because of that, I've been preferring the static-cling screen protectors such as the ones from Power Support.

I ordered the anti-glare screen protector from Power Support. I used it on my 3G and it's great in the sun plus it doesn't show fingerprints. They are do to ship sometime in July. In the meantime I modified a 3g one I had to use on my iPhone 4.

it is definately NOT smudge resistant lol Mine looks horrible already.. I need some type of screen protector..

Here is the screen protector I've been using since my 3G. They are awesome and last a long time. 3-pack cost $9.99. Go to case-mate and check them out.

I am using the zagg front and back invisible shield and for $21 I know that my phone is protected from scratches and it's easy to clean.

Here's where I got it from.

LJB Store

I had a Zagg screen protector on my 3G which WAS very good, but after about 12 months started to get dust around the home button and eventually began to lift. I did not replace it with a nother screen protector and used it for a further 8 months and had no probs with screen. I did however have a Vaja flip case so screen had some protection whilst in my pocket.

The iphone 4 supposed to be finger print resistive but bs is it. It's full of finger prints ATM. What's a good protector ?

The iphone 4 supposed to be finger print resistive but bs is it. It's full of finger prints ATM. What's a good protector ?

For ultimate fingerprint resistance, try Power Support's Anti-Glare screen protector. When I had it on my 3G I rarely had fingerprints on it. The only caveat was that it made the screen a little milky but the new one is supposed to be optimized for the retina display. It's not out yet but it's supposed to ship sometime in July. I might give that a try.

I agree, I used that screen protector on my 3G and I pre-ordered it for my iPhone 4.

I just installed my invisible shield and I will say it is truly invisible. And provides full coverage. Would definitely suggest

Looks like they improved the shields from their past offerings. I'm still waiting for a comparison between the invisible shield and the bodyguardz.

Status
Not open for further replies.