What's new

Screen protector?

lynch1194

Reaction score
I currently have a screen protector on my iPhone; however the wife doesn't. Her screen is a lot more clearer than mine. Is the screen quality good enough not to get scratched?

If your screen was broken, you can contact with me. I sell iphone screens.

cherryvl said:
If your screen was broken, you can contact with me. I sell iphone screens.

Please read our forum rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is of they are paying to do so. And the owner is the only one who will make that call.

8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPhone4 related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

Last edited:
I bought 0.2 mm thick invisibleSHIELD by zagg company.
Check prices on ebay /amazon. You can find better deals from small vendors rather to buy directly on site.
Installation is easy.
Plastic stay transparent for a half-of-year .
Search for a kit, which include 2 shields + spray.
TdF

TierraDelFuego said:
I bought 0.2 mm thick invisibleSHIELD by zagg company.
Check prices on ebay /amazon. You can find better deals from small vendors rather to buy directly on site.
Installation is easy.
Plastic stay transparent for a half-of-year .
Search for a kit, which include 2 shields + spray.
TdF

I used to use this case, but I did not like the feel of it
I prefer the matte finished case, plus they are really cheap

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Noticing the date inwhich this tread was started, screen protectors have greatly improved. Glass screen protectors are the way to go nowadays. GLASS screen protectors provide clarity and protection with the feel of the actual iPhone screen. There are a number of companies that make GLASS protectors. I choose Zagg Glass