What's new

iPhone 4 Screen Protectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work out door in South Florida, rain comes when you least expect it.
I have the Black Otter Box for it's protection. Once The Otter Box comes out with one for the iPhone 4 I will be getting it
I have has cases on all my phones. The one day I took off my iPhone case ( before I bought the Otter Box) it fell of the coffee table and to this day still has a crack running from top to bottom.
Yes, I agree with all of you regarding covering up such a beuty. But I must protect my investment

I work out door in South Florida, rain comes when you least expect it.
I have the Black Otter Box for it's protection. Once The Otter Box comes out with one for the iPhone 4 I will be getting it
I have has cases on all my phones. The one day I took off my iPhone case ( before I bought the Otter Box) it fell of the coffee table and to this day still has a crack running from top to bottom.
Yes, I agree with all of you regarding covering up such a beuty. But I must protect my investment

I live in texas...tons of sand...and every case i have has seems to sandpaper my phone worse that no case so i really dont plan on one. But I'm an electrician and most of the guys i work around that are really hard on phones use the OtterBox Its really a GREAT case if you need ultimate protection.

Once the new iPhone 4 cases from Ivyskin are released, will get one ASAP. Have been very pleased w/ the one I have for my 3G; sports a touch-sensitive glass front (German-made I think), which works surprisingly well -- never have had to expose the phone's glass front. Phone sits inside silicone rubber frame; easy grip; ports protected from dust.

how much was it? the zagg shield is an invisible one right? i would like one of those also can you link me please?

Would suggest the zagging invisashield. It's an amazing case. Non slip invisible coverage. It is impossible to get scratches and is invisible if you follow the directions which do require that you get a little moisture on your phone. My dad makes the helicopter blades for blackhawk helicopters and this is the same coating used on helicopter blades to protect from rock and sand damage.

I've used this kind of shields many times before and they all seem to turn yellow and lose clarity after a few months of use. I much prefer the power support material which is re-apply-able and they maintain the clarity over the years. The screen probably won't need one but I'll definitely get one for the back.

how much was it? the zagg shield is an invisible one right? i would like one of those also can you link me please?

19.99 on eBay. It shipped today from the seller. I have used these on black berries and iPhones. Have had them on the screen for up to a year with no discoloration or scratching.

19.99 on eBay. It shipped today from the seller. I have used these on black berries and iPhones. Have had them on the screen for up to a year with no discoloration or scratching.

It may not be as apparent for a year but I have one that's two years old and it's looking quite beat up. They are excellent at preventing scratches though. That's the only reason I still have them on on my ipods.

I picked up a zagg last week for now. They are good products, and inexpensive but the truth is they do yellow pretty quick, very noticable on the screen. I was changing them like every few months until I found a product (Steinheil) that stands up to the same abuse, same protection but just lasts longer, and they come in different textures (high gloss, matte, anti-fingerprint etc). Well worth the money. I will be ordering a few soon as they are available. The high gloss, matte and ultra coat are so hard to choose between). Oh and they are great to put on even if you use a case or pouch.
http://www.SGPStore.com

Now I did see some that actually cover the metal edge, I ment to save the page becaus I wouldn't mind having the sides covered as well with that non slip scratchproof material. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post or pm me a link. Thanks.

Edit: the zagg will actually be pretty good on the black phone, I had it on my white 3gs and I think that's why I had to change it so much (warranty by the way), the back white would look yellowish after a few weeks. I just prefer the others because of their finishes.

Last edited:

:) i found the official site, 30 dollars for full protection, looks very good i might get it

Status
Not open for further replies.