What's new

iPhone 4 Screen Protectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've came across screen protectors called Stealth Guards they work really well and are very inexpensive. They are $9.99 for most devices and you get 2 full body skins. They even have a full body skin for the iPad for $19.99.

none i hate cases and especially that the iphone 4 will be smudge resistant, so they say

I also don't plan to get a screen protector I don't want to put plastic over that nice display. And they also say is stronger and scratch resistant. With one of those bumpers, the glass won't be touching any surfaces.

As beautiful as those glass displays are, I HATE the glare that goes along with it, so as usual, I'll be getting a matte screen protector…probably from Power Support.

As for cases, I'm happy to see that Case-Mate has come out with an iPhone4 version of their carbon fiber leather case like the one I use on my 3G :)

none i hate cases and especially that the iphone 4 will be smudge resistant, so they say

LOL, I also hate cases because they detract from the overall beauty of the product. BUT, having said that I have dropped my phone too many times to NOT use a case so, therefore, I will definitely get one...again. I found that there a multitude of people who sell all sorts of different types of covers in malls AND at great prices.

Gav

LOL, I also hate cases because they detract from the overall beauty of the product. BUT, having said that I have dropped my phone too many times to NOT use a case so, therefore, I will definitely get one...again. I found that there a multitude of people who sell all sorts of different types of covers in malls AND at great prices.

Gav

yeah i have dropped my phones many times over they seem to be ok still though apart from my 1st iphone i dropped it from a high up and there is a dent in it now lol. but thats the main reason i do it so i can hold the phone and not cover it up with a case the beauty of it :D the back of the 3g and 3gs i also found felt good in the hand

I like the glare free protectors, and have been using them since day one with the iPhone. I know they will be available again for the 4, but when? I would love to pick up a bumper and screen protector from the Apple store on the 24th, anyone know if they will be available in the store on launch day?

There are quit a few already available on line. I don't have the info in front of me but Google it. I was looking at cases and protectors and bumpers on line last night. Quit a few choices already.

I just got some dirt cheap screen protectors from ebay. 0.99 for 3 of them. They also said the iPad was oleophobic, but I can't keep fingerprints off it to save my life. I got a silicone case from DSStyles.com. I looked at Case-mate but there's all say temporarily out of stock, and at least with dsstyles you can go ahead and preorder it instead of having to check back often to see if something is being offered yet.

Well I just decided to order the ZAGG Full Body from the ads on this forum. Got 50% off, so I will use it on the back and probably end up with it on the front. Now I just hope it gets here by Thursday.

I havent decided if i am going to put zagg on the back of mine....i cant stand ones on the front...just bothers me because its almost impossible to get all the bubbles out...

on the back? why does it need one for the back? but saying that my brother used one and signle was very bad so he stopped now it has a few scratches on the back :/

I'm using it on the back to protect from scratches without needing a full case. I plan to use the front and back protector and the bumper.

i plan to use nothing i hate phones with any sort of case but watch mine get full of scratches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.