What's new

Iphone 4 retina display

Ravigupta96

Reaction score
Hi guys, i hav bought iphone two months ago.it was working fyn but now its showing bad retina display. How can i check whether its retina display working fine or it has some problem?

Is that Iphone 4s? What's the current IOS version you use?

Hi guys, i hav bought iphone two months ago.it was working fyn but now its showing bad retina display. How can i check whether its retina display working fine or it has some problem?
If there are random lines etc showing up on the screen it may be one of two problems.
1) The lcd cable may be lose.
2) The lcd may need replacing.

It sounds like it may possibly be a hardware issue. Since your iPhone is still under warranty, you should consider a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store. If the problem is hardware related, it is covered under warranty and you should be able to have it repaired by Apple at no cost to you or receive a replacement on the spot.

If you decide to take in the phone, do a complete backup first, that way a replacement iPhone can be set up from the backup you made.

Thanx. You got it right..it showing random lines and i can not see the retina glow on screen

Thanx all but i bought it from custom shop and it is not under warranty can anyone tell me it will take how much repair cost ??

If your screen requires replacement, Apple would charge about half the cost of the device as a repair fee. Even though your iPhone is out of warranty, a Genius Bar appointment is free and you would discover exactly what the problem is. It may or may not be hardware related, it would need testing to make sure.

Thnx buddy...your reply is very helpful to me....thnx again

Before you go I would back up your phone to your cloud or PC just in case :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk