What's new

Retina displsy on 4S

sekelani

Reaction score
Okay guys. Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I put my old iPhone 4 together with my iPhone 4S and it seems the retina display is better on the 4S. Don't know why. But it just does.

sekelani said:
Okay guys. Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I put my old iPhone 4 together with my iPhone 4S and it seems the retina display is better on the 4S. Don't know why. But it just does.

I think it's the opposite- my 4's retina display looks much sharper with better contrast than mine 4S'

miragebg said:
I think it's the opposite- my 4's retina display looks much sharper with better contrast than mine 4S'

Really? That's interesting. You got a screen protector? Because that would make a big difference in Retina.

Edge said:
My 4S is better

It could may be because I have the white 4s and the. Lack iPhone 4. Don't know

sekelani said:
Really? That's interesting. You got a screen protector? Because that would make a big difference in Retina.

I have on both SGP Oleophobic screen protectors and both detail and contrast are way better on my iP4.

mirage_bg said:
I have on both SGP Oleophobic screen protectors and both detail and contrast are way better on my iP4.

Interesting. Are the brightness on the same level?

iLuvCoons said:
Some iphones have got that yellow tinge to them

I have never had that problem on any of my devices

I have not read anywhere that the display has changed one way or another. Am I missing something?