What's new
Apple iPhone Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4 Problems

crazyrabbit

Reaction score
thanks very much for sharing this, well i also have sth to share here, i come a cross a very good column in aneesoft there are many information and tutorials on how to converter video to iphone4, well hope this can be helpful:)

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the info.. seems to be a few problems already mainly antenna, i think the battery drains quickly also, or is that just me?

Sachizmom

Reaction score
I have 2 problems so far:
I sync my iPhone 4 with my outlook and select MERGE info, BUT I tried syncing to my desktop at work AND laptop at home, and the home laptop would wipe out some of the appointments. I have missed 4 appointments so far and it is terribly embarassing. I just tried a sync with outlook and the Yahoo calendar hoping that would work, but Yahoo screwed up the times even though I selected the right time zone. Still am scared to sync anything to my laptop, but feeling frustrated as well. (I've had my phone for over a month, got it the day before the official release)
Secondly, I have a hard time when I'm making calls and the phone screen "sleeps". Then I can't end the call because the display does not come back on. How do I adjust the sleep time. I don't want it to sleep so quickly.

Sachizmom

Reaction score
Sorry one more question, do you know if there are any plans to develop a face time type capability for Skype? When I make Skype with friends I can only hear them and not see them.

Most reactions

Latest posts