What's new

Iphone 4 problem

Kakayleahniya

Reaction score
Hello im new

I have a problem with my iphone 4.

Im unsure if it was on custom ios I tried restoring it with itunes but when phone reboots nothing happens.

Eg i cant swipe to unlock it nothing.

is this due to custom ios if so how do i fix it would i need to download custom ios to repair it thanks.

Hello im new

I have a problem with my iphone 4.

Im unsure if it was on custom ios I tried restoring it with itunes but when phone reboots nothing happens.

Eg i cant swipe to unlock it nothing.

is this due to custom ios if so how do i fix it would i need to download custom ios to repair it thanks.

What ios version did you try create a custom firmware for? did you use pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze? what options did you select?

sn0wbreeze and 4.3.3 i made a ios when jb coppied the sn0wbreeze restore with itunes phone crashed last week tried normal restore did not work it crashed phone do i need to restore again with sn0wbreeze? but on the new ios seems i tried normal restore.

sn0wbreeze and 4.3.3 i made a ios when jb coppied the sn0wbreeze restore with itunes phone crashed last week tried normal restore did not work it crashed phone do i need to restore again with sn0wbreeze? but on the new ios seems i tried normal restore.

the only reason I would consider using sn0wbreeze (or in my case pwnage tool for mac) is to preserve the baseband for unlock. If you dont rely on unlock I would use another method to Jailbreak such as redsn0w or jailbreakme.com even if you have SHSH blobs to revert back to factory settings. Plus in two days we will see 5.0 release and hopefully a un tethered jailbreak that you can use.

well my phone will not restore not even a normal restore it just crashes and say slide to unlock thats all its doing.