What's new

IPhone 4 PAYG internet deals - wifi not an option

staceystars

Reaction score
I have recently moved home, until now I've had no issues with my Iphone 4 but now as I have no WiFi in my new home or at my place of work I'm having to use 3G. The problem I have here is that within 2 days I have already used my 250MB with the Dolphin package on Orange (UK).

I have been searching high and low for a micro sim that could offer me a better offer on PAYG for my internet usage. Without a better deal I will have to cease using my Iphone as it is of no use and as I paid for the phone out right I don't exactly want to waste all that money.

Any one that can help or advise would be great. I have been on all networks tarrifs and plans and I've also tried some compare sites but there aren't many things other than contract sim cards being shown to me.

GiffGaff offer true unlimited 3g data for £10 a month, pay as you go they dont offer contracts...

i dont like the carrier because its un heard of and they dont have a call center so any help you need has to be done over their forums and you have to give a user there your adress who will send you a free micro sim and make money off referring you..

thats why i dont use GiffGaff but seing as its true unlimited it could be good for you (they use the o2 network)

also i am told 3 offer true unlimited but for £15 a month

Last edited:
3 are doing truly unlimited data on a one month contract (one plan). As unleashed said I think its about £15 a month with some mins and texts...