What's new

Iphone 4 Newbie

calastinone

Reaction score
Hello Room,

I used to be a blackberry user way back when, then became an android just cause i was resisting the iphone craze; I just gave in recently and should have done it a long time ago, just me fighting trends and ignorance, but im glad i did. way better than droid and way way better than blackberry. I joined this forum cause i'd like to meet like minded individuals who are looking at customizing, finding new neat apps, and manipulating 3rd party applications for iphone, i cracked my blackberry back then and we used call call ourselves Crackberry, users who joined a forum to find applications suitable for us. I did the same thing to droid and now im looking to do the same thing to my iphone 4. i was going to wait for the iphone 5 in july 11, but my droid crapped on me and i was forced to get a phone a couple of months early and round up getting the iphone 4. well its a pleasure to be a apart of this forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pleasure to have you part of it..!

its nice to have a variety of different phones and try them out instead of always one make you can try it and see what suits your needs best