What's new

iPhone 4 Fix ? Stuck at apple logo ?

ZXHunter

Reaction score
My iPhone 4 is on ios 6.0.1 and everytime i try to turn it on it will always stay on apple logo , It worked fine after my phone was completely finished jailbroken from Redsn0w program with the ios 6.0 . Cydia was install perfectly and all that . I installed a few other programs from cydia such as siri etc. Now when i turn it on , it gets stuck on the apple screen logo .

I am able to successfully load the ios 6.0 from latest Redsn0w with the "Just Boot" And it turns on and works perfectly fine . But when i wanna restart my phone , it get stucks on the apple logo . Is there a fix to this ? My computer says the phone is perfectly connected to the computer and i'm able to view files and such . So i know it still loads up , just stays suck on apple logo . Is there any fix to this ?

Every time you reboot your phone... you'll need to run "Just Boot" via redsn0w. 6.0 & 6.0.1 on the iPhone 4 is a Tethered only Jailbreak right now.

So without Redsn0w , My phone is useless at the moment and can't boot up without it ? ._.

Any chance i can remove the jailbreak and it would work back to normal ?

Yes. You'll need to manually backup your contacts & everything. It's not recommended to restore to a backup from when your iDevice was Jailbroken. If everything is manually saved properly you'll still have all your info.

So i wont be able to backup apps on my iphone and sync it to iTunes ?

Yes... you can transfer apps from your iPhone to your computer/iTunes if they're not already there. I just wouldn't recommend restoring from a backup. Restore as a "New Device" then sync w/ iTunes. That'll bring your music, apps, contacts, etc. back.

Ditto to Justin. Even on a clean device, it's recommended that you manually back everything up just for safe keeping and such regularly. Maybe once a month, perform a manual back up rather than one through iTunes just in case your back up is corrupted or something happens to it. At least you'll have the actual substance itself to resync. This backed up data can also be used to transfer data from one device to another and to and from different computers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

A reboot with redsn0w is always required when having a tethered jailbroken device but mine doesn't get stuck anywhere, My iPhone is jailbroken running 6.0.1 but boots. The only thing it doesn't do is function properly after about a minute it'll get stuck in a reboot loop.

Many thanks,
Software