What's new

iPhone 4 FaceTime

Timanzee7

Reaction score
Can any hacker find a way to use the iPod touch 4g FaceTime app on the iPhone 4 that way people can can call me using my email instead of my number.

Thanks

I believe some people here will consider your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if the user has a front facing camera you can just facetime even with non apple phones you dont need to "hack" it

i just bought my ip4... but my facetime cant seem to work, keep saying waiting for activation.. any1 know how to fix?

TIA

Here's a cool way I use FaceTime
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75UhH04pj-k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

What difference does it make?

Out of the box (without a hack), Facetime will only work on a Wifi connection. I believe it is considered too bandwidth-intensive to allow on 3G. I also believe there may be a hack to make it work on 3G if you are jailbroken.

@tootkiegal I'm having the same problem. I tried restarting and rebooting but still no luck.

Hmm, very interesting indeed!
I am still wondering if the new Iphone 5 will still need wifi in order to be able to use the face time feature?

Git it while it's hot!

cHUPAcABRA-SLIDE-NEW-RELEASE.jpg

Mine usually works it's just today,? It just keeps asking to connect to wifi for face time , wats the point , it's supposed to work via the 3 g inbuilt receiver ???

Mine usually works it's just today,? It just keeps asking to connect to wifi for face time , wats the point , it's supposed to work via the 3 g inbuilt receiver ???

So far as I know, FaceTime only support over wifi, you will need "my3g" or "3G unrestrictor" to use it over 3G.