What's new

Feedback on Facetime

Tricon7

Reaction score
Has anyone used Facetime for video calls? Is it choppy or smooth? And can only iPhone-to-iPhone calls experience this?

It's as smooth as the WiFi connection that you are attached to.

And FaceTime works on any device it is installed on. I FaceTime with my grandchildren from my iPhone, iPad 2 or iMac to their iPod Touch at least once a week.

It's as smooth as the WiFi connection that you are attached to.

And FaceTime works on any device it is installed on. I FaceTime with my grandchildren from my iPhone, iPad 2 or iMac to their iPod Touch at least once a week.

Can Facetime be downloaded and used on a non-Apple PC?

FaceTime achieves video over internet but phone over phone, am I correct?

Because if not, then Skype is better, because it's older and more people have skype. Back when it wasn't on the phone it was a PC only app, now it's mobile.

Can Facetime be downloaded and used on a non-Apple PC?

FaceTime is currently OSX or iOS dependent. Apple has not publicly stated if they will release a Linux or Windows client.

Because if not, then Skype is better, because it's older and more people have skype. Back when it wasn't on the phone it was a PC only app, now it's mobile.

FaceTime is better for video calls on Apple products. I only use Skype when I am not able to use FaceTime.

Can Facetime be downloaded and used, then, on Android/non-Apple cellphones?

Well, skype is much more better and insures better usability.