What's new

iphone 4 cases

db7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
so im still waiting for my iphone 4 and i was looking around and cant decide what case to get. There are a lot of cases out there, but what are your favorite cases?
which cases do you guys recommend?
thanks!:iphone4vert:

the vapor case is pretty slick, any personal experience on using this case and whether the metal component actually interferes with the signal?

The Vapor is a new product; scheduled to ship starting 7/12. It was love at first sight for many. Don't think there's any user experience yet. I'm waiting in line like the others.

I'm waiting like alot of us. I just talked to them today and they said they will be offering more colors later and will update website soon.

It looks awesome but a litle bit pricey ( starting at $79.99 ). I won't spend more than $20 on a protective case. i have had two silicone and plastic iPhone 4 cases shells with screen protector combo which is priced at $3.49. I am very happy with its performance and my iPhone gets more protection with the case than any other cover. But my sister ordered the slick vapor case on Wednesday. I coudn't comment if the metal case actually reduce the antenna reception but i will let you guys know when my sister receives the case.

wow the vapor case is nice!
im probably going to get it!

Im with everyone else. I like the vapor black but it is pricey. I thought my iphone bumper was pricey at 30.

Im a fan of both the otterbox defender and commuter.

Can someone please enlighten me on why a brand new product (the 4th gen strongest one) needs something extra to protectct it?

Because like all other phones when you drop,scratch,impale.... They break.... I want an impervious phone too but haven't seen any on the market yet!