What's new

new iPhone owner, lotsa ???

yella dog iPhone

Reaction score
Cant figure out the best insurance option (AT&T black 32GB 4). Debating on which case to keep. Right now I have the Mophie 2000mah black battery case and a speck black candy case.

I really want to switch my whole business to iPhones but that wont work without unlimited data plans. I'm on the road a lot. I cant use open network wifi at hotels because most of the data I use is HIPAA protected patient information.

Glad to find this place.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yella, it may be too late, but doesn't Verizon have an unlimited data plan currently? Sorry, I didn't look it up...... but it may. That could be a future business option, if it's not too late to return your ATT phone.

Verizon does have an unlimited data plan. There is talk that they will be changing that and going to a tiered plan.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much

hello and welcome to the forum!

Visit for more information and to purchase real iPhone insurance online.
I think I decided on the worth group insurance, still debating that or squaretrade
yella, it may be too late, but doesn't Verizon have an unlimited data plan currently? Sorry, I didn't look it up...... but it may. That could be a future business option, if it's not too late to return your ATT phone.

It very well could, I do love the talk and data simultaneously though.
Verizon does have an unlimited data plan. There is talk that they will be changing that and going to a tiered plan.
Any chance you think AT&T will offer the unlimited plan again like they did when the verizon iPhone came out?:iphone4vert: