What's new

iPhone 4 battery

Thundercracker

Reaction score
guys! is once a month draining your battery to empty and charge it again to 100% really recommended? does it really help your battery life prolonged? ive been doing this for almost 7 months now...

but i noticed my battery slight changes, it drains faster now compared to previous months i used it...

and i noticed too that my battery pecentage is inaccurate, eg u can see now its 26%, then when u use it will appear 17% low battery, how is this?

Last edited:
I have been using battery doctor for 18 months now!! I do the once a month routine, like suggested. My battery seems to be holding up pretty good! Like with anything, Iphone batteries have a finite shelf life!! I believe they are designed to hold up fairly well for 2 years with normal use! As a very large percentage upgrade every 2 years or sooner. Anxious to see if they made any improvements on battery life with the 2012 model! But let's be honest, Apple wouldn't be Apple if the masses wasn't running out ever year or so upgrading!! Enjoy, long before your battery dies you will be begging Apple to take more money from you! That I can almost guarantee!

Then upgrade to 5.1.1 , in most cases, battery is much better on 5.1.1