What's new

iPhone 4 Acting Up.!!!

ToyotaExo88

Reaction score
I'm new to the iPhone thing, My iPhone is acting retarded. I had issues with my Facebook App & Im recently having problems with Group SMS with a 3rd party & we are all using iPhones. Using group SMS When I text 2nd & 3rd party can view my message but when they reply I can't view their messages. I turn my phone off for 30min hopefully it would work & I closed all task by double click home button again No replies received my group SMS. Then at 5AM my phone goes off like crazy waking me up.. I was receiving all messages I wasn't receiving thru out the day. Anyone have a clue why this occurs.?

Yours is a tough situation. Are you anywhere near an Apple Store? If so, they could really help out. Initially, it sounds like you may have a network connectivity issue, but I can't be certain. Look for that Apple Store!

Yours is a tough situation. Are you anywhere near an Apple Store? If so, they could really help out. Initially, it sounds like you may have a network connectivity issue, but I can't be certain. Look for that Apple Store!

Thanks for the tip.!!