What's new

iPhone 4 4.3 jb home button

Zibawal

Reaction score
My home button is kinda lazy. What should I do? Some times need two or 3 pushes to engage. Please advise me.

Thanks

Hardware issue. If the issu is painfull then take it to apple store for a replacement of you are still under guaranty. Retore your phone if you jailbreaked it before showup in the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your out of warranty, there's an app on the Cydia store that will place a home button on your springboard/home page. A good thing thing to have just in case the home button stops working completely.

If your out of warranty, there's an app on the Cydia store that will place a home button on your springboard/home page. A good thing thing to have just in case the home button stops working completely.

Would u know the name? I was to restore for 4.3.2 jb any ways

The good -The one I found today is called "QuickDo" and it has a three day free trail.
The bad - It cost $7.99. And you still need the Home button to wake it up from sleep mode. This would probably be a problem for any app, as they aren't running when the iPad is asleep.

Emulates both the Power/Sleep and the Home buttons. Could save a lot of button clicks, especially it yours is going bad.
There may be others, look under the Cydia - Sections - Tweaks.