What's new

home button

ninofigo

Reaction score
i have a problem with my home button doesn't work and voice control is activating all the time, what can i do?:home:

thnks
best rgrds

i have a problem with my home button doesn't work and voice control is activating all the time, what can i do?:home:

thnks
best rgrds

What series iPhone? What iOS? Have you tried resetting? Under warranty? What have you done recently BEFORE you had these problems?

You see, people need details to be able to answer your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thnks
best rgrds

what series iphone? What ios? Have you tried resetting? Under warranty? What have you done recently before you had these problems?

You see, people need details to be able to answer your (typically young, uneducated american bozos') questions.

whats that supposed to mean!!!

thnks
best rgrds

What series iPhone? What iOS? Have you tried resetting? Under warranty? What have you done recently BEFORE you had these problems?

You see, people need details to be able to answer your (typically young, uneducated American bozos') questions.

seriously ,just dont answer
ninofigo maybe the button is staying stuck down and thats why its going to voice command,i dont know how you fix it though.

thnks
best rgrds

You see, people need details to be able to answer your (typically young, uneducated American bozos') questions.

One more not polite way of talking to other members and your account and your IP will be restrict. If you can't answer a question asked by members on the forum, don't answer. Read the forum rules again if you didn't read it before start posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thnks
best rgrds

Welcome to the forum Ninofigo. I think that u are having a hardware issue with your phone, if you can, take it to the apple store.

ive been having a problem with my home button. my iphone 4 is jailbroken (4.2.8). this issue started a week ago. I restored multiple times. any suggestions how to fix this? im thinking about taking it into verizon since its still under warranty.

ive been having a problem with my home button. my iphone 4 is jailbroken (4.2.8). this issue started a week ago. I restored multiple times. any suggestions how to fix this? im thinking about taking it into verizon since its still under warranty.

Yes but can u describe a bit how bad it behave?

iphone 4 factory unlocked, i recently upgrade to 4.3.1 in order to solve the issue but still the same, i put the passcode to avoid a voice control but nothing at all.

Take it for repair. It's not an iOS issue for sure but a hardware one.

Thnks
best rgrds

what series iphone? What ios? Have you tried resetting? Under warranty? What have you done recently before you had these problems?

You see, people need details to be able to answer your (typically young, uneducated american bozos') questions.

whats that supposed to mean!!!

thnks
best rgrds

seriously ,just dont answer
ninofigo maybe the button is staying stuck down and thats why its going to voice command,i dont know how you fix it though.

If any user has a problem with the way another is acting or with something they have said, flaming and the use of the language that was used is not the way to go about it. As was aready said if you've got nothing constructive to add then don't say anything. If you have a problem with a particular user then report them and one of the mods will do something about it. You have all been warned...

i have a similar issue. my home button *sometimes* dont return me to home, but when i double tap it, it brings up all the active programs, but still wont bring me back home. anyone have any ideas?

i have a similar issue. my home button *sometimes* dont return me to home, but when i double tap it, it brings up all the active programs, but still wont bring me back home. anyone have any ideas?

If I understand, I "think" this is normal. Double tapping to close programs works for you but after the programs are closed, you're still in a page area other than "home" until you slide the screens back to home. Correct? In other words, to get back home, you always have to slide to there eventually. No button presses will do that.

Is this what you mean?

If I understand, I "think" this is normal. Double tapping to close programs works for you but after the programs are closed, you're still in a page area other than "home" until you slide the screens back to home. Correct? In other words, to get back home, you always have to slide to there eventually. No button presses will do that.

Is this what you mean?

nope i mean lets say im in a program and i want to go home, i press it , nothing happens, but i can double tap it and it brings up the multi task bar, but i cant return home.