What's new

iPhone 4 4.1 + Greenpoison = VASTLY low battery life?!?!?!

Thing is...I HARDLY use it....hence why I am confused on why the battery life sucks so bad after jailbreaking.

Thing is...I HARDLY use it....hence why I am confused on why the battery life sucks so bad after jailbreaking.

Before you jailbroke did you restore and set up phone as new? I had a very fast drain for 2 days and I restored as new phone and it cleared out any corruption I had.

Before you jailbroke did you restore and set up phone as new? I had a very fast drain for 2 days and I restored as new phone and it cleared out any corruption I had.

No I did not know that was required.

No I did not know that was required.

I didn't set mine as new and my battery is doing pretty well considering it's jailbroken

Hmm....is there a way that the Jailbreaking people can fix this issue in the future?

Hmm....is there a way that the Jailbreaking people can fix this issue in the future?

i highly doubt it, ive been jailbreaking since the ipod 2g was released, and i think if they could have fixed it they would have by now

I haven't noticed any difference in battery life since jailbreak.