What's new

iPhone 4 battery drain

WOW another problem with a JB phone!!! Unjailbreak and leave it stock the phone works perfect!!!

Wow...I've read a lot of posts concerning anything about jailbreaking and anybody not running a stock phone and somewhere in the post you chime in about how stock is the only way to go. In some post you tell the the individual & forum how running anything other than stock is just stupid.

I guess you feel pretty strong about the stock platform.

Just let them be and figure out the problem they may have .

Cya

Sorry EARL but i speak the truth JB is nothing but trouble and thats a fact!!!
Nop. I'm jailbreaked long long ago. Never had anyissue with my jailbreaked iPhone. And there is simply no way that I can use stock iOS, good for you, bad for me. So what I mean here is that it's always good to have the choices.

It's rumored that Apple may have closed the hole that the Geevy use's in the new OS, but I'm not sure myself as I haven't upgraded my Iphone 4. I tend to look at what is offered in the new update before I do it. Most updates are just Apple trying to fight the JB'ers

mmm i wont update then. and i won't unJB since it seems it's not the problem.. i don't really know what's best but i guess a change of battery won't harm to try

mmm i wont update then. and i won't unJB since it seems it's not the problem.. i don't really know what's best but i guess a change of battery won't harm to try

The latest iOS is not meant to make the battery's life any better I think. But you can try it and see it for your self.

Yes it is i've done it with 2 3gs devices and an iphone 4.. Use the latest version of redsnow and JB it using ur 4.3.3 firmware

Cydia app developers, by default, get your phone to send usage statistics on all their apps. This drains your battery as well as your data. Go onto cydia and download an app called privaCy. It will disable the option for your phone to send out these "usage stats." I had the same problem at first and haven't had it since downloading privaCy. Hope it helps.

Hey Friends if you upgrade to 4.3.3 and you lost your jb just go to your safari on your iphone an go to jailbreakme.com and dawnload cydya is free .if you need to unbrake just dawnload your new up grade. donot ,do not upgrade to 4.3.4 or later becouse you cannot use your gevey sim any more.

Cydia app developers, by default, get your phone to send usage statistics on all their apps. This drains your battery as well as your data. Go onto cydia and download an app called privaCy. It will disable the option for your phone to send out these "usage stats." I had the same problem at first and haven't had it since downloading privaCy. Hope it helps.

well i've downloaded this "privacy" and i've been running it since u posted this post.. i ddnt find any difference ever since :/ should i use it in a specific way or something?